Yes, you have to clean them. To keep your natural lashes healthy it is important to clean them and to take breaks from your extensions occasionally so that your eye lashes can recover from the stress. Blepharitis is the term for the build up of debris at the base of your eyelashes under your extensions. See the matter in the photo provided by WeLoveEyes.
To properly clean your eyelash extensions we recommend the WeLoveEyes Lash Extension Kit.
Cleanse and calm your eyelids with the power of Camomile. This duo is 100% oil free, sting free, no-rinse, and pH balanced. The angled brush helps to keep your extensions safe.
- Removes stuck on debris in seconds
- Improves lash retention
- 100% preservative free (optimal for tear film)
- Calmng effect on eye & eyelid health
- 0.012% Hypochlorous solution- Powerful, but extremely gentle, naturally anti-bacterial and anti-viral.
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract- A steam distillate obtained from the flowers of German chamomile for a clean, calming, and soothing effect on eyelashes and eyelids.
All photos courtesy of WeLoveEyes.
And of course:
Non Toxic Ingredients
Third Party Tested
Made in the U.S.A.
Good Manufacturing Practice
Leaping Bunny Certified