EyePromise® Screen Shield Teen is a simple, nutritional supplement to help support your child’s eyes. Screen Shield Teen includes natural, ethically sourced ingredients proven to increase the eye’s natural protection against screen time and harmful blue light. Our high-quality, dietary zeaxanthin is harvested from natural sources, and our eye vitamins contain the highest amounts of this critical eye-healthy antioxidant available.
- 5 simple, recognizable ingredients to help support your child’s eyes during screen use
- Highest quality, natural ingredients
- One-a-day chewable tablet
- Designed to be taken with a multi-vitamin
- NSF Contents Tested and Certified
- Visual acuity: you may find yourself seeing details easier or being able to read certain signs from further away than before.
- Contrast sensitivity: you may notice you can more easily discern that the dark figure in the distance is one of those metal statues rather than a real person during the evening.
- Light and glare sensitivity: you may notice you’re driving at night with more confidence and the bright headlights are causing you fewer problems.
- Eye strain: tired, strained eyes are a common complaint for adults during and after prolonged screen time. While kids may not understand what they’re feeling or why they’re feeling it, they experience similar issues when using screens. By building their natural protection, their eyes are better equipped to handle screen time.
Studies show that macular pigment, the protective layer in the retina that absorbs blue light and reduces damage that can lead to vision loss, can be enhanced using nutritional supplementation, specifically zeaxanthin and lutein as found in EyePromise Screen Shield Teen. The more, or denser, macular pigment we have, the safer our eyes are from dangerous blue light and other damages.
Considered one of the leading companies in ocular nutrition, EyePromise places the highest priority on product quality. Our eye vitamins are pharmaceutical-grade, contain the highest-quality ingredients, and are manufactured to the exacting standards of the FDA current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) requirements.